On the Sunday night Sarah, Nick and I spent a good while sitting in the train bar thinking up possible future indie festivals, bearing in mind that there are plans afoot for one at a tank museum – Indietanks! I know I’ve forgotten a lot, but here are the decent-ish ones I remember – Sarah, help me out in the comments with any more?
- An indiepop festival where compulsory sleep periods are scheduled into the timetable between bands… Indienaps.
- An indiepop festival at a Golden Wonder factory… Indiesnacks.
- An indiepop festival at Battersea Cats and Dogs home… Indiecats.
- A 1940s-themed indiepop festival with a strict dress code in respect of trousers… Indieslacks.
- An indiepop festival where headware is compulsory… Indiehats.
- An indiepop festival co-organised with the Ordnance Survey… Indiemaps.
- An un-PC indiepop festival at which children are encouraged to attend, but must be well-behaved at all time and may be firmly disciplined when necessary… Indiesmacks.
- An indiepop festival offering free male all-body waxes… Indiebacksackandcrack.
Got any more? Add them below!